MEET ATTORNEY WILLIAM D. FORE IN GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA
Will Fore grew up in Greenville, South Carolina. Upon graduating from Wade Hampton High School, he went on to attend the Honors College at the University of South Carolina, where he graduated Cum Laude and was selected as a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Will obtained his law degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he also edited and served as Business Manager for the South Carolina Environmental Law Journal.
After obtaining his Juris Doctor degree and passing the South Carolina Bar, Will served as a law clerk for the Honorable James W. Johnson, Jr. of the Eighth Judicial Circuit, from August 1995 until August 1996. Following his clerkship, Will opened his own firm, William D. Fore, P.A. in August 1996, where he has been serving clients ever since.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Greenville County Committee for Accessibility, Chairman 1996-2005
- South Carolina Independent Living Council, 2007-2004, Chairman, 2002-2004
- Friends of Greenville County Library Board, 2002-2004
- Greenville County Disabilities and Special Needs Foundation, 2005-2007
- Roger C. Peace Advisory Board, Chairman