Call us now ! Send us an email Rutherford St Greenville United States

Back to Top


Will Fore

Splitting Up

Although the reasons for separation and divorce are unique, the emotional pain is familiar to all who have been through the process. It’s hard to split with someone you used to love, even if it’s for the best. That’s why our team focuses on providing you with reassurance and comfort every step of the way. We strive to make the divorce process as easy for you as possible, because we know how difficult it can be. Contact our office today to request a consultation with an experienced divorce attorney.

Child Support

Regardless of your marital status, splitting up with your partner could mean that you need to pay child support. If your children are under the age of 18, it’s required. The actual amount of child support that you’ll need to pay depends upon a variety of factors, including the number of children you have. This money is used to help pay for necessary child care items. That might include food, medical bills, clothing, school supplies, bills and day care expenses.

Custody Battles

Custody battles are tough but well worth the fight. We strive to create solutions through peaceful mediation in order to avoid harsh court cases. After all, a judge might put a plan into action that neither parent agrees with. In cases of child custody, it’s best to let your attorney handle negotiations, so you can get as much time with your children as possible. Contact the office of William D. Fore, P.A. today to schedule a consultation with an expert in family law.


In order to help your former spouse acclimate to their new life, a judge may require you to pay alimony or spousal support. If you’re newly divorced or seeking a divorce, it’s important to ask our attorneys if you’ll be required to make that monthly payment. Although most alimony rulings are up to the judge, there are a few things we can do. Contact our office today to find out what steps you should be taking. We’ll help you build a case and make an official appeal.