Call us now ! Send us an email Rutherford St Greenville United States

Back to Top


Will Fore

Get Compensation

When you’re injured on the job, you deserve compensation. After all, you wouldn’t be hurt at all otherwise. Most employers are eager to grant your request for workers’ compensation, but this isn’t always the case. Sometimes your employer will make things harder for you, and when that happens, you need someone to fight on your side.
Whether you're injured at work, in a car accident or in a malpractice case, you deserve to find relief. If you’ve been injured at the hand of someone else’s negligent actions, contact our office today. The professionals at William D. Fore, P.A. can help you. Find relief from your situation. Call our office today to schedule a consultation.

Time to Heal

If you’ve suffered from an accident, chances are you’ll need some time off work as your injuries may require you to attend rehabilitation. We want you to heal physically and emotionally, which is why we encourage accident victims to take a little time for themselves. Don’t worry; we’ll work with your insurance and employer to make the arrangements. Simply call our office to get started.

Medical Bills

Injuries are hard enough without medical bills adding up fast. Before you know it, you could owe thousands of dollars. When your injuries are due to the negligent acts of another person, however, you shouldn’t have to pay. If you’ve been injured, you may be entitled to financial aid or compensation. Give our office a call today to explore your options.